Our first cash mob of 2013 will be at Greyland Gallery.
Youngstown Cash Mob
Sat. 26 Jan, 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
23 W. Boardman St.
This is a fun space on the lower level of an old, smoky parking garage. What can you find there? Vintage clothes, art, old postcards, furniture, jewelry, pottery, glassware… think Grandma’s attic, if your grandma was a hippie. And a painter. And likes hand-carved African chairs.
We’re going to have a presence there all day, but the fun really begins at 4:00 when there will be live music and food. Bring a mug for the free coffee.
Stop by the Youngstown Cash Mob Facebook page this weekend for voting on the February cash mob nominees. Another terrific slate:
· bodygoodies on Belmont at Churchill Hubbard Rd.
· Downtown Circle Deli at 116 W. Federal St.
· Easy Street Productions at 865 Mahoning Ave.
· Joe Maxx Coffee Co. at 47 Federal Plaza E.
· Krakus Polish Deli & Bakery at 7050 Market St.
· New 4 U Consignment Boutique at 7178 West Blvd.
· O.R.E. (Outdoor Recreational Equipment) 5316 Market St.
· Santa Fe “Southwestern Café” at 2626 Mahoning Ave.
· Second Time Around Consignment at 4954 Mahoning Ave.
Here’s a link to the Facebook page (you have to be on Facebook to vote). Vote by joining the group, and clicking on the button next to your choice.
If you visit any of these businesses for the first time because you saw it here, let them know. Let us know, too.
For the March cash mob, we're only considering businesses owned by women. Nominations will be on Sun., 3 Feb.
Thanks for helping us spread the word!